FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version
FixWin Full Version allows you to repair and fix Windows 10 issues, problems and annoyances. This new release of FixWin has an updated UI for Windows 10 and includes a new section to fix Windows 10 common problems and issues specifically.
All fixes have been divided into 6 tabs:
- File Explorer: Find solutions for Windows 10 File Explorer issues.
- Internet & Connection: After upgrading to Windows 10, we can fix your Internet problems.
- Reset Settings app. Setup doesn’t launch or close with an error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After Windows 10 is installed, wi-fi stops working
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps that aren’t opening properly can be fixed with FixWin All apps need to be reregistered
- After Windows 10 upgrades, Office documents will not open properly after they are opened.
- WerMgr.exe/WerFault.exe Error in Application
- System Tools: Allows you to fix tools built in that aren’t working properly. Advanced System: A new system
- The information tab displays some specific advanced information about your system, like the number of threads in processor, number of logical processors, maximum display resolution, maximum refresh rate, etc.
- Troubleshooters. This section offers direct links to 18 Windows Troubleshooters, as well as links to download 4 new troubleshooters from Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
- First, we recommend that you run the System File Checker. The Welcome page contains a button to run SFC/scannow. These will examine and repair any corrupted Windows file system. It is expected to take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. If asked to, reboot your computer.
- FixWin Windows 10 If you’re having problems with Windows Store or Store apps. This is done easily with a click button located on the Welcome Page.
- Running the DISM utility to fix your Windows System Image might prove useful if you have major problems with Windows 10. A button for this too has been conveniently placed on the Welcome page.
- Next, make sure you create a System Restore Point. This button will create one. We always recommend that you create one before making any changes to your system. This Restore Point can be used if you so desire or need.
- Once you have done this, restart your computer. You can check that everything is working as you expect. If not, you can restore your computer immediately.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you want to know first, what each fix does, click on the ? Click on the???? button right next to the Fix button. An information pop-up will inform you exactly what the fix does.
How to Use FixWin on Windows 10 10.2.2
- You can first download fixWin for Windows 10 from the below links.
- After downloading the program, install it as normal.
- Do not install the software.
- Copy and Paste the Crack & Paste code into c/program file.
- Now you are done. Now enjoy the complete version.